Core Functional Fitness by Hope Zvara believes in combining awareness and experience – both thinking and feeling – so that movements may be truly functional and effective.
YACEC: 18.5 hours | Coursework: 10 hoursDownload Course Catalog Download Course Flyer
- What is true health?
- Neutral-the building block of all movements
- Importance of facial release
- Key components to Core Functional Fitness®
- Layers of the core
- Pelvic floor training exercises
- Different systems of the body
- Four essetnial tools to assess a student
- Importance of planes of movement
- Functional Approach to movement
- Dozens of exercises to set you apart from other instructors
- Tips to be a functional, critical-thinking mind-body-spirit instructor
⇒ Includes 69-page foundational manual!
Location: Copper Tree Yoga Studio, Hartford, WI
Meets on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Fri., : 5:30 – 9 pm
Sat., : 8 am – 5 pm
Sun., : 9:30 am – 5 pm
$597 30 days before
This weekend intensive is jam-packed with lesson in anatomy and movement, hands-on group work , as well as a focus on special populations and personal training. Plus, tools, tips and tricks to help you start teaching Core Functional Fitness® in your areas as registered and fully-certified teacher.
YACEC: 15.5 hours | Coursework: 15 hours
Download Course Catalog Download Course Flyer
- Layers of the core, how to find these muscles, and how to teach your students to find them
- In-depth anatomy lessons
- Detailed exploration of pelvic floor and pelvis
- How your limbs are an extension of your core
- Learn about fascia our bodies webbing and body mapping basics
- Using gravity to your advantage
- How small movements make a BIG impact
- Detailed guidance for becoming an effective Core Functional Fitness® Teacher
- Refine your practice and teachings, plus learn partner work, and use of fun and challenging props
- Sample Core Functional Fitness® classes
- How to market yourself and your CFF program
♦ FREE one-to-one coaching with Hope to get your Core Functional Fitness Program started!
- Dates: Friday, May 13th & 20th & June 3rd & 10th
- Times: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- $397 30 days before
- $597 After…
Open to personal trainers, teachers, therapists & other fitness professionals who’ve completed Level 1 Training (students may apply but will not receive a certificate).
This program is about personal growth with a side effect of teacher training. To be a good yoga teacher you first have do go deep within yourself! Discover what a yogic lifestyle is all about!
- Go beyond asanas, anatomy, and sequences
- Develop a unique “outside the yoga box” approach to asana and teaching
- Delve into yogic philosophy, meditation, and self-discovery through journaling and yogic practice
- Gain hands-on experience through observation and practice teaching
- Learn to challenge yourself as well as your students
Sat 8am – 5pm, Sun 7am – 5pm & 1st and 9th Weekend Fri 6pm-9pm
$100 non-refundable Application Fee applied to tuition
Application approved and a $500 HOPE Yoga Manual/pre-program fee (non-refundable manual deposit) is received
Register and Pay in Full before August 29th 2016 and your investment is $3397 (-$400)
Payment Plan Available – See Course Catalog for details
Join Hope Zvara, creator of the Roll This workbook, and learn detailed core integration exercises alongside a user-frienly explanation of what fascia is.
Learn how it effects EVERY MOVE WE MAKE as she takes you step by step through dozens of techniques to release the catsuit of your body one roll at a time, using the foam roller and Dr. Cohen’s acuBalls.
This game changing HANDS ON learning experience will change the way you look at and approach the body!
Everyone is welcome! No prior experience in anything necessary… You just need to have a body and want to learn to live in it more full!
No experience necessary.
Saturday, June 10th 10am – 6pm
Certificates of Completion will be issued to those in need (details on that at the event); 7 Yoga Alliance CEC’s
Only 25 spots available, to ensure your spot register early and receive the early bird discount!
All participants will receive her latest publication Roll This! Workbook
To Register 670-6688 or register and pay online HERE
Register by June 1st and receive $100 off registration (no extensions to this early bird)!
Early Bird $227
After June 1st $327
Those that register late may not receive a workbook on the day of the event.
Certificate of completion will be available to those who qualify and 7 CEC for Yoga Alliance
Our training’s include knowledge of anatomy and physiology of the prenatal woman, birth, wisdom from local birthing guides from all walks of life to give you the student a deep and expansive understanding of the prenatal and motherhood experience, interaction with mom’s to be as well as postnatal women, and why yoga is a perfect fit for every mother-to-be.
Registered Prenatal Yoga School (RPYS) through Yoga AllianceDownload Course CatalogDownload Course Flyer
- The hormonal, physical, and mental changes during pregnancy
- Proper exercise for a pregnant woman
- What is a healthy pregnancy?
- Importance of the core in a pregnant woman
- Prenatal Yoga Class, Postures & proper breathing techniques, meditation
- Chakra and energy work
- Creating a Motherhood yoga community
- Using Essential Oils for pregnancy, labor, delivery and on baby
- Couples yoga and massage for labor & pregnancy
- Reflexology for Labor and delivery
- Nursing and Belly after baby
- Postnatal Yoga Class, Postures and exercise
- Ayurveda for the Pregnant Mommy and Postnatal Mommy
- Mother Baby Yoga
- Scheduling for new mothers
No training is scheduled at this time.
Friday 4-9pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday 8am-6pm
(hours may vary depending on enrollment)
- $350 deposit is required to reserve your space upon applying.
- We would kindly appreciate all applications 45 days prior to the start date of training but no less than 2 weeks.
- Full balance is due at first day of training $950
Open to teachers, therapists & fitness professionals who’ve completed Core Functional Fitness Level 1 Training (students may apply but will not receive a certificate)Apply Now